Wednesday, August 29, 2012

SOLD Spring Garden I Abstract Impasto original oil painting by Janice Trane Jones 18 x 24


SOLD "SPRING GARDEN I". This is an abstract impasto/palette knife original oil on stretched canvas that measures 18 x 24 unframed. The painting is the first in a series of impasto garden paintings being completed.
The style of impasto is using heavy paint and broad brush strokes as well as palette knife. It's fun to look at and is highly reflective under light which art lovers tend to like. I put a kamar finish on the painting to make it last but not to add to much sheen.

I guarantee my work and will either refund to you or work out an arrangement for another painting if you are not happy. To purchase or view other paintings go to www.janicetranejones.com or janicetranejones@aol.com.